You may get a car insurance discount with SAFECO if you drive your car less than the average driver!
Simply head on over to www.mileage.safeco.com/respond and enter your verification code to begin the process.
Studies have proven what we already know, cars that are driven less have a less likely chance of being in an accident. Because of that SAFECO firmly believes these drives deserve a lower rate on their car insurance.
Please note this qualifies for both classic cars and trucks.
If you do not have SAFECO insurance you will not qualify for this promotional offer although we do hear State Farm and All-State have similar programs.
In lieu of the verification code the customer can use their policy number and the last four digits of your low-mileage vehicle’s VIN.
Mileage.Safeco.com/Respond Customer Service
- Phone: 1-800-332-3226
- Log in to to view your policy, pay your bill, and file or manage a claim
- Online: www.safeco.com/contact-us
- Stuck on the side of the highway? Call 1-877-762-3101
- MyBoostNow: Apply for the Boost Platinum credit card online (must be 18 years of age or older)
- Krogerfeedback 50-fuel-points: Take a short survey in regards to a Kroger purchase
What is considered low mileage per year
Anyone who drives between 0 to 7,500 miles is considered a low miles driver.
- State Farm: The largest and best car insurance company in the world with more than a 100,000 independent agents (or so they claim)
- Geico: Find affordable insurance coverage for your car, motorcycle, and much more. GEICO has been trusted since 1936.
- Liberty Mutual: Customize your coverage and save with discounts on auto, home, life, renters, and motorcycle.
- All-State: You’re In Good Hands With Allstate. Allstate also offers insurance for your home, motorcycle, RV.. get a quote today!
Our pick? The Money Goblin would go with GEICO as they are the cheapest we have found when running a test of all of them.
Safeco low mileage website: www.mileage.safeco.com/respond