Apply for the popular Boost Platinum credit card online.
Just fire up the Ol’ PC and head on over to www.MyBoostNow.com and follow the on-screen instructions.
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to apply.
You can expect an easy application and your approval status should be displayed immediately. If you are lucky enough to get approved you should start with a $500 credit line along with other benefits.
MyBoostNow.com Customer Service
- Phone: 1-800-251-6144, Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. EST, and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. EST
Benefit coverage begins following a 5-day waiting period from date of enrollment or reinstatement.
Up to 3 service calls or towing requests up to 15 miles not to exceed the operator cost of $50.00.
Related: www.nordstrom.com/activate (“The Boost Now Platinum credit card was a lifesaver! Not only it improves my credit score but I also could get my step kids Christmas presents!)” – Gordon L. Chicago. IL
Boost Platinum Credit Card Fees?
Yep this card has fees… and a lot of them!
- NSF Check Fee: $25.00
- One Time Card Issuance and Account Validation Fee: $5
- Monthly Maintenance Fee: $6
- Creditor: Horizon Card Services
- A $3.50 charge will be added for shipment signature verification. Shipping and processing fees are non-refundable
Monthly membership includes a $500 Unsecured card, access to My Privacy Protection, My Universal RX, My Roadside Protect and My Legal Assistance benefits.
Card Features and Highlights
- Reports to Major Credit Bureau Icon
- Ideal for consumers with poor credit
- $500 Credit Limit Icon
- Fast and Easy Application Icon
- No annual fee
- No Employment or Credit Check
This card is ideal for consumers with poor credit looking to improve the rating via on-time payments.
Another option to consider is the Credit One Bank credit card.
Credit One Bank offers credit cards with cash-back rewards, online credit score access, and fraud protection.