My Clear Balance Services
Register online for Clear Balance services.
Drop your phone now and head on over to www.myclearbalance.com to sign up.
Please note you must have a Clear Balance account in order to register for online services.
You will need to provide your name, Clear Balance customer number, email address, phone number, and mailing address to begin.
MyClearBalance.com Customer Service
- Review transaction history
- View or print recent transactions
- Go green with E-Statements (Al Gore would be proud of you)
- Update you address and or phone number
- Make online payments with a valid credit or debit card
- ClearMed Finance LLC
- Mutual of Omaha Bank
- Republic Bank & Trust Company
- Western Alliance Bank
My ClearBalance Customer Service
Founded in 1991 out of San Diego, CA and now one of the largest players in the industry.
- Patient Experience Center: 1-888-334-4022
- Fax: 1-858-630-3733
- Mail: ClearBalance P.O. Box 927830 San Diego, CA 92192-7830
- Email: Not found
Who in the world are these people?
According to their about page “ClearBalance is the leading provider of consumer-friendly patient financing programs to U.S. hospitals and health systems. We have served more than 4 million patient accounts at hundreds of healthcare organizations nationwide since 1992.”
If you need to make a payment to ClearBalance by mail please send it to “PO Box 6877, Carol Stream, Illinois 60197-6877″
When you have major surgery expect to pay a ton of money!
Many people will have to finance surgery in order to avoid losing their house or car (few people can pay a large amount of money at one time without missing other monthly payments).
Here are some other options…
- Modern Health Care: One of the best-reviewed health care financing services in the business
- CareCredit: A middle of the road option (reviews are not great or bad)
How to avoid missing a payment?
Sign up for autopay bro!
ClearBalance account and click on Payments and select “Set or Manage AutoPay” to choose the date you would like your monthly payments to be deducted from your bank account or credit card.