MyIndigoCard Platinum MasterCard
Apply or register for the massively popular Indigo credit card.
Head on over to www.myindigocard.com and follow the on-screen instructions in order to submit an application.
If for whatever reason the login is not functioning as it should please double or triple the login and attempt again.
The user may have to contact the MyIndigoCard customer service team if this error continues without a solution.
www.myindigocard.com customer service
- Phone: Phone: 866-946-9545
- FAX: 503-268-4711
- Correspondence address: Genesis FS Card Services PO Box 4477 Beaverton, OR 97076-4477
- Credit One
- Fortiva Credit Card
- Chase Freedom (although this credit card is designed for consumers with good to great credit)
- AMEX Gold Card (see Chase Freedom)
- Capital One Get My Offer
Indigo Card Hours
The top-notch Indigo card team is available fro Monday to Friday from 8 am 8 pm CT and on weekends from 9 am to 4 pm CT.
Not into credit cards? Sweepstakes more your thing? We got you covered home bro!
If you’d like to make a payment using MoneyGram, you’ll need the following information: Find your nearest MoneyGram location at www.moneygram.com. Company Name: Genesis FS Card Services Receive Code: 4911
My Indigo Card Fees
- Annual fee: $75 the first year, $99 thereafter
- Annual fee: $59 (if you meet credit score requirements)
- Late Fee Up to $39
- Cash Advance APR 29.90%
- $39 return payment fee
As you can see the fees associated with the Indigo card can really start to pile up AND QUICK!
If you have a question about any of the fees associated with the Indigo card please dial the toll-free number dedicated to fee questions at 1-800-303-8341.
Tips to avoiding late fees!
- As soon as you get your monthly billing statement, check the Payment Due Date and monthly Minimum Payment Due
- Make sure you pay at least the monthly minimum payment each month by your payment due date
- Allow at least seven (7) business days for postal delivery when mailing a payment
- Set up auto payments online (this method is super simply and is what they call a set it and forget it!)
When it is all said and done the Indigo card isn’t a horrible option.
Grade: Solid C+ for consumers looking to rebuild credit