MyIndigoCard Platinum MasterCard
- Apply or register for the massively popular Indigo credit card.
- Head on over to www.myindigocard.com and follow the on-screen instructions to apply.
- If, for whatever reason, the login is not functioning as it should, please double or triple the login and attempt again.
- The user may have to contact the MyIndigoCard customer service team if this error continues without a solution.
myindigocard.com customer service
- Phone: Phone: 866-946-9545
- FAX: 503-268-4711
- Correspondence address: Genesis FS Card Services PO Box 4477 Beaverton, OR 97076-4477
- Credit One
- Fortiva Credit Card
- Chase Freedom (although this credit card is designed for consumers with good to great credit)
- AMEX Gold Card (see Chase Freedom)
- Capital One Get My Offer
Indigo Card Hours
The top-notch Indigo card team is available fro Monday to Friday from 8 am 8 pm CT and on weekends from 9 am to 4 pm CT.
Please note that the team is closed on federal holidays (aka bank holidays) such as Christmas, New Year’s, and Labor Day.
Not into credit cards? Sweepstakes more your thing? We got you covered home, bro!
If you’d like to make a payment using MoneyGram, you’ll need the following information: Find your nearest MoneyGram location at www.moneygram.com. Company Name: Genesis FS Card Services Receive Code: 4911
My Indigo Card Fees
- Annual fee: $75 the first year, $99 after that
- Annual fee: $59 (if you meet credit score requirements)
- Late Fee Up to $39
- Cash Advance APR 29.90%
- $39 return payment fee
As you can see, the fees associated with the Indigo card can start to pile up AND QUICK!
If you have a question about any of the fees associated with the Indigo card, please dial the toll-free number dedicated to fee questions at 1-800-303-8341.
Tips to avoiding late fees!
- As soon as you get your monthly billing statement, check the Payment Due Date and Minimum Payment Due.
- Don’t let your wife borrow the card, as she will raise a hefty bill and never give the card back (and forget to pay the monthly bill).
- Make sure you pay at least the monthly minimum payment by your payment due date.
- Allow at least seven (7) business days for postal delivery when mailing a payment.
- Set up auto payments online (this method is super simple and is called a set it and forget it!)
The Indigo card isn’t a horrible option when it is all said and done.
Grade: Solid C+ for consumers looking to rebuild credit