MyPriceriteExperience.com Survey Gift Card
- Take a short survey in regards to a PriceRite purchase and maybe win a $100 gift card in the process (life is good!)
- Visit www.mypriceriteexperience.com to begin
- A purchase is not required in order to enter the MyPricerite Experience Customer survey sweepstakes
The Price Rite Tell Us About Your Shopping Trip Survey Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maryland, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Virginia who are 18 years of age or older.
To enter the Price Rite Experience survey sweepstakes without purchase please write to “Price Rite Tell Us About Your Shopping Trip Survey Sweepstakes Entry, 625 Panorama Trail, Suite 2100, Rochester, NY 14625-2437”.
Include your name, complete address, city, state, zip code, daytime phone number, and birth date on a 3” x 5” card along with proper postage.
Price Rite Experience mailed entries must be postmarked by the Entry Period End Date and received by the date indicated in the chart below, to be eligible for that Survey Period drawing.
My PriceRite Experience Notes
- You may also take the survey over the phone by calling 1-866-476-1385
- Contestants are allowed to enter once per day
- All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned
- The $100 gift card cannot be traded in for cash
- Gift cards are not redeemable for cash and will not be replaced if lost or stolen
- PriceRite gift card usage is subject to the issuing company’s complete terms and conditions, including expiration dates
Sponsor: Wakefern Food Corp. (based at 5000 Riverside Drive, Keasbey, NJ 08832).
More survey sweepstakes?
All of the above survey sweepstakes require the contestant to be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
MyPriceRiteExperience.com Winners List?
In order to obtain a winners list please write to “Price Rite Tell Us About Your Shopping Trip Survey Sweepstakes Winner Confirmation Request, PO Box 25466, Rochester, NY 14625-0466”.