Regent Pay Services
- Help out your family member who is doing a hard time in the big house by adding funds to his commissary account.
- Head on over to www.regentpay.com to begin.
- Once you have created an account, you can start sending the jailbird in your family some cash so he can hit up the commissary store.
- When your doing a hard time, it is unimaginable how much something as minor as some money for the commissary can make a difference.
These funds can make a big difference in jail, as the little things become big things. For example, being able to rent a movie or book will help pass the time and are invaluable in the big house.
Don’t get in trouble, as you may lose some of your commissary rights, which is bad. Boredome will kick in, and you may look into other things such as drugs or petty theft (which may add to your time, which is the last thing in the world you want).
RegentPay.com Customer Service
- Phone: 1-877-618-3516
- Mail: P.O. Box 796 Ruston, LA 71273
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also visit www.regentpay.com/contact to file a contact message online.
Regent Pay on Mobile
The first one is for the Google Play Store (i.e., Android users), while the second link is for Apple fanboys.
Not in jail? Want to enter sweepstakes?
Please note the DG survey requires the customer to be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to enter the promotion and win the $500 gift card.
How do I deposit using CSGPay.com Customer Portal?
Customers must setup their profile before using the website to deposit funds. 2 ways to setup a new account: By contacting Customer Service @ 877.618.3516 or through this website by clicking here. A valid email address is required when setting up a customer profile to use on CSGPay.com. Once an account profile is created, you will receive an email with a link that will allow you to set up your password so that you may Login to the Customer Portal to make deposits and view transaction history.