Tell The Bell
- Not much in life beats a few crunchy tacos from Taco Bell… unless those tacos come with a roll of hundred-dollar bills!
- And this is the exact case when you purchase from Taco Bell!
- Be sure to take the Taco Bell survey at www.tellthebell.com to take the survey and maybe win $500 bones in the process!
- The best thing about this bad boy is you don’t even need to take the survey to win $500! WOOT WOOT!
- Provide feedback in regards to chowing down on some greasy tacos
- Assuming you complete the survey in full, you might win $500 cash!
- Winners are responsible for all state and federal taxes associated with the cash winnings
- Feedback will be kept confidential
Taco Bell Survey 500 Survey Code Sweepstakes is considered life-changing must-enter cash sweepstakes!
Does Taco Bell Respond To Complaints?
- Call Customer Care at 1 (800) 822-6235
- Visit Taco Bell Customer Care Contact Form
- Call Headquarters on 949-863-4500
- Write to: One Glen Bell Way, Irvine, CA 92618
If you write to the corporate office, please include you’re name, how you can be contacted, and a short description of the incident.
- A purchase from Taco Bell is not required.
- Making a purchase will not increase the odds of winning the $500 smackers
- You must be 18 years of age or older to enter
- Contestants are required to be legal residents of the United States
- Because of possible tampering, Taco Bell employees are not allowed to enter
How to enter?
Please take the survey and follow the on-screen instructions at the end to confirm entry.
Spanish reading US residents who would instead take the survey in Spanish should visit tellthebell.com español.
How to Win Taco Bell Sweepstakes without making a purchase?
Without purchase – Write to Taco Bell Survey Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325.
Furthermore, the $500 Sweepstakes Free Entry requires the contestant to provide their name, street address, date of birth (to verify age), email address, and phone number.
Win More Cash! PCH Sweepstakes Entry
Also, all of the above information must be included on a 3 x 5 piece of paper or index card. Email address and phone number are needed to contact the TellTheBell $500 prize winner!
A list of the lucky $500 winners can be found at www.tellthebell.com Winners
Also, due to privacy issues, the winner’s last name will not be displayed. So the name of the winner will be displayed as their first name followed by the first letter of their last name. After the name of the winner, the state of residents and the entry period number will be shown.
Here is an example of how the TellTheBell Winners name will appear: Joe S, CA – Entry Period 99.
- Those taking the survey online will need the 16-digit survey code
- Taco Bell provides the 16-digit code on the customer receipt
- The Survey code example: 9999-9999-9999-9999
- SMG will collect all feedback associated with the online portion of the sweepstakes
- Winners will receive the $500 cash prize in the form of a check
- Also, the TellTheBell 500 dollar check will be made out in the winner’s name
- While most people won’t win a lucky few will
Because Taco Bell Customer Survey is giving away such valuable cash prizes, they only allow one prize per household.
Therefore if a wife was lucky enough to win the $500 cash prize her husband would not be eligible in the future.
Contestants lucky enough to win the $500 cash prize should consider spending a good majority of the prize of a Taco Bell $5 Box meal (see more below).
Best Taco Bell Menu Items
- Crunchy Taco: By far the best menu item at Taco Bell
- Spicy Potato Soft Taco: A must-try for potato lovers (it may increase the size of your butt, though!)
- Triple Layer Nachos: Ask for extra jalapenos!
- Cheesy Bean & Rice Burrito and Beefy FRITOS Burrito: Super underrated menu item… you will need to smash tums afterward
- Mexican Pizza: After being removed from the menu for some unknown reason, they brought it back, and fans love it! Removing this menu item was one of the worst moves ever made in the history of fast-food restaurants.
- Beefy Mini Quesadilla: Ideal snatch and grab on a Friday night
- Soft Taco: Don’t let the word soft fool you! these tacos are the BOMB
- Taco Bell French Fries!: They only release them a few times per year, but when they do, make sure you order them with every visit and thank us later
- Soda: This goes without saying, as you will need a Large Soda to wash down all that Taco Bell (we like Coke, Sprite, or A&W Rootbeer)
Taco Bell does offer a limited breakfast menu at all locations.
Taco Bell $5 Box Options
- Double Chalupa Box – Includes a Double Chalupa (1), Crunchy Taco (1), Cinnamon Twist (1), and a Medium Soft Drink
- Chalupa Cravings Box – Includes a Chalupa Supreme (1), Beefy 5 Layer Burrito (1), Crunchy Taco (1), and a medium fountain drink (oh yea and a Cinnamon Twist… duh)
Taco Bell allows customers to customize $5 Box meals, but they may become more expensive once customized. The above Taco Bell $5 Box meals clock in at $5.00 and are a BIG must for Taco Bell Fan Boys.
Yes! The survey is available to Taco Bell fanboys who live in Canada! Although it is cold up in Canada, they do, contrary to belief, have fast-food restaurants (i.e., McDonald’s, Burger Kings). If you purchased a Canada Taco Bell Location, please visit tellthebellcanada.com and follow the on-screen instructions.
Even more, when taking the TellTheBellCanada survey online, the customer must provide the Taco Bell store number, date/time of purchase, and order number. Hence the above information is required to track the exact order and the Taco Bell employees working at the time.
Taco Bell Customer Service
Taco Bell reserves the right to modify or terminate this promotion at any time (i.e., make it a coupon survey). However, Taco Bell will likely keep with the cash sweepstakes strategy as it seems to be paying off!
- Taco Bell Corporate Office: 1 Glen Bell Way, Irvine, CA 92618
- By Web: www.tacobell.com/contact-us
- Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey Number: 1-800-822-6235
Find a Taco Bell location in the United States: tacobell.com/locations
Location of Taco Bell in Canada: www.tacobell.ca/en/stores
- Taco Bell is owned and operated by YUM Brands Inc.
- YUM! Brands, Inc. is based at 1441 Gardiner Lane, Louisville, KY 40213, United States, and can be reached via phone at 502-874-8300.
- If you want a piece of Taco Bell stock, you must buy the ticker symbol YUM.
- You can find YUM stock information at Yahoo! via www.finance.yahoo.com/quote/YUM.