After spending your husband’s hard-earned money at Walgreens be sure to take the customer survey in hopes of winning some cash money.
In order to enter please visit www.walgreenslistens.com and follow the on-screen instructions.
Lucky winners will take home $3,000 cash in the form of a check payable to the winner.
The survey will ask a variety of questions in regard to your purchase in order to help make your future visits more satisfying.
Walgreens Survey Sweepstakes
- Provide feedback in regards to a Walgreens purchase
- Requires Internet access and survey code
- Operated by SMG
- Sweepstakes winners will receive a $3,000 check
A purchase is not required in order to win the $3,000 cash grand prize.
Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
Walgreens Guest Survey
Enter to win $3,000 cash!
Winners must pay taxes on the $3,000 cash prize.
A purchase is not required (the Goblin will tell you how to enter without purchase later in this write up).
The Walgreens Listens promotion is an ongoing survey sweepstakes.
$3000 Cash Sweepstakes Instructions
- Get permission from the wife to make a purchase at Walgreens
- Buy some booze or candy or potato chips (i.e. Lays, BBQ)
- Save the receipt!
- Hit up the man cave and rev up old PC
- Navigate to www.walgreenslistens.com
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- Answer ALL survey questions
- Failure to answer all questions will result in a nonsweepstakes entry
- Once all the questions have been answered honestly provide your email address in order to enter
- Sleep easy knowing you might win $3,000 in the WalgreensListens cash sweepstakes
WalgreensListens No Purchase Entry Method
To enter this lucrative survey sweepstake without purchase please write to Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 9681, Grand Rapids, MN 55745-9681
Include a 3 x 5 index card with the contestant’s name, complete address, daytime and evening phone numbers.
The WalgreensListens survey sweepstakes are open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older.
Walgreens Listens Rules
Check out the rules and how to enter without spending a dime at:
Take me to Walgreens Listens com Rules.
Walgreens Customer Service
- Walgreens.com Inquiries: 1-877-250-5823
- Store Inquiries: 1-800-WALGREENS or 1-800-925-4733
- Corporate Inquiries: 1-847-914-2500
- Customer Relations: 1-800-925-4733, option 4
WalgreensListens Promotional Notes
- Once the customer completes the survey they will be entered into a sweepstakes
- The sweepstakes will give away $3,000 to be awarded in the form of a check
- No purchase is required in order to enter!
- WalgreensListens.com is sponsored by Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. who are based at 108 Wilmot Road, Deerfield, IL 60015
- Those who enter via survey method must complete the survey within 72 hours
Customers can enter the WalgreensListens Satisfaction Survey with the survey number, password, and time of visit (all of this information can be found on the Walgreens receipt).
Both the survey number and password will be 11 digits in length.
Customers will be asked a variety of questions in regards to their visit and then will have the chance to enter the sweepstakes in which one lucky winner will take home a $3,000 check!
In order to enter the Walgreens Listens Survey Sweepstakes with a purchase simply visit www.walgreenslistens.com and take the survey.
WalgreensListens Survey Notes
- Walgreens employees are not allowed to enter the promotional sweepstakes
- Just another must enter survey sweepstakes from MyMoneyGoblin
- Mechanically reproduced entries will not be allowed
- Lucky $3,000 winners will have 14 days to claim their prize
- Winner will be responsible for all state and federal taxes associated with the prize
- We consider this is a must enter cash sweepstakes 🙂
Also please note only one entry is allowed per month regardless of how much cash the customer spends at Walgreens.
You would be nuts not to enter these sweepstakes especially due to the fact it is free entry!
- $3,000 awarded in the form of a check (one winner will be named each month)
- The winner will be subject to both state and federal taxes
- Contrary to popular belief the winner is not allowed to trade the $3,000 cash in for gift cards or be allowed to work at Walgreens instead of collecting the cash
Walgreens Listens Eligibility
- Must be 18 years of age or older in order to enter and a legal resident of the United States (employees of Walgreens are not allowed to enter)
- Ongoing until terminated (which means this bird will keep going until Walgreen’s says STOP!)
Walgreens Survey Winners
The survey is operated by the Service Management Group who operates a number of retail surveys for popular companies in the United States.
Please take note the SMG corporate office is based at 1737 McGee Street, Kansas City, MO 641081 and can be reached via phone by calling toll-free 800.764.0439.
SMG also has secondary offices in Boston, London, and Tokyo.
The Walgreens Company is a Deerfield, Illinois based pharmacy store chain with more than 8100 locations across the United States.
Walgreens was founded in 1901 out of Chicago, IL (aka the Windy City).
Walgreens has locations in all 50 states (even Alaska) to include the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
MyMoneyGoblin Best Bets
- DGCUstomerFirst Survey (Win a $100 Dollar General Gift Card)
- Kroger Feedback (Get 50 fuel points plus a chance to win a mind-blowing $5,000 worth of Kroger gift cards!)
- Current PCH Sweepstakes Entry (check out a list of current Publishers Clearing House promotions)
- Tell The Bell Sweepstakes ($500 cash prize… that will buy a lot of TACOS!)
If you shop at Walgreens on a frequent basis you will want to consider the Balance Rewards Program.
The Walgreens Balance Rewards Program allows customers to earn reward points which can then be turned into dollars.
Hence, $1,000 points will equal $1, 3000 points will equal $3, 40,000 points will equal $50 in savings!
All that is needed in order to sign up for the Balance Rewards Program is a phone number.
Walgreens Survey Reward Email
Contrary to popular belief the survey is not available by email.
Please visit www.walgreens.com/mktg/contactus/contact-us to send them an email in regard to any general customer service issues.
Walgreens Store Hours
- Monday to Friday from 6 am to 10 pm
- Saturday 6 am to 11 pm
- Sunday 7 am to 10 pm
Please note some Walgreens locations are open 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Contact your local Walgreens for exact hours.
Walgreens Photo Coupon
Finally the survey website
The previous Walgreens survey used to be www.wagcares.com survey $3000 cash.